Our webinar rebroadcasts in the Wetland Tool Box give you the choice of using either html5 or Flash. Html 5 is the default player however it may not play if your browser is not current. To change over to Flash please do the following:
- Hover your mouse curser on the video and right click
- You should see a small black box in the upper right hand corner of the video
- Click it and you should see the word "Flash"
- You can toggle back to html5 if you click it again. The initial default is html 5
- It may reset you back to the start of the video
- You can skip ahead by sliding the video player bar to where ever you had left off
- If you do wish to use Flash, please make sure that your Flashplayer is the latest update. Adobe has a tendency to "break" the previous release so you have to upgrade.
- if you are still having an issue with the player, please submit a help ticket.