The US Army Corps of Engineers HAD a wetland delineator certification program. It has been on hold since the mid-1990's due to funding issues. There are a number of States that offer wetland certification. The Society of Wetland Scientist also has a Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS) certification program. The North American Association of Consulting Wetland Scientists (NAACWS) also offers a certified wetland delineator program.These programs require a week long wetland delineation class similar to the one we offer, as a prerequisite to enter into their certification process. These associations also require other education and experience documentation to become certified by them. Upon completion of the class, you will be awarded a certificate of training. It should be noted that the certificate of training does not certify you to issue wetland and waters of the US Jurisdictional Determinations (JD). Only the Corps and some states can issue a JD.
Articles in this section
- Take our wetland quiz (just for fun)
- Is online learning for me?
- Point Intercept Method Demo Video
- Wetland Design Demo Video
- Online Class Tour
- Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS) Training Credits
- Webinar rebroadcast not playing
- Customers not getting Swamp School emails
- Do you offer continuing education?
- I would like to get certified as a wetland delineator. Do your classes get me certified?