The short answer is no. You can only use your award with institutions participating in the Department of Education’s Title IV student aid programs. They are referred to as "Title IV schools." These are generally Universities and Colleges. The Swamp School is not a Title IV school.
Articles in this section
- I did not get my Swamp School email!
- Certified Wetland Delineator Program (CWD)
- Contact Us
- Can I use my Segal AmeriCorps Education Award to pay for class?
- Class Dates
- Restrictions on Participation
- Weather Delays
- Contest Rules
- What is Bitcoin?
- How do I pay using Bitcoin?