The Swamp School workshops do not normally entail strenuous activity. If the activity level is intended to be high this will be discussed in the tour itinerary. Nevertheless, participants must be able to complete moderate walks/hikes with their required field gear sometimes on uneven or slippery surfaces, to meet the schedule of all of our workshops. If you have any health problems or physical limitations, you are required to advise The Swamp School prior to booking. Depending upon the itinerary of the workshop we can usually arrange for a half or a full day's rest for those who wish to opt out of the field workshop at any time. We will do our best to make our workshops work for you
Articles in this section
- I did not get my Swamp School email!
- Certified Wetland Delineator Program (CWD)
- Contact Us
- Can I use my Segal AmeriCorps Education Award to pay for class?
- Class Dates
- Restrictions on Participation
- Weather Delays
- Contest Rules
- What is Bitcoin?
- How do I pay using Bitcoin?